Monday, May 30, 2011

5/24

I saw this the day before, it was upside down full of sound and I thought It was cooler lid.  I thought about picking it up but let it be.  The next day it was flipped over and I was stoked to find out it was a disc.  In disc golf terms it's very overstable which I like.


Early in my I found the corner of this kite under a trash can under a deserted part of the Beach.  The kite was in perfect flying condition (although poorly made probably cost about $2) about an hour later I passed it again.  I figured someone got frustrated with how poorly it flew and left it there for the next schmuck.  Just to be on the safe side I ran for one more hour and added a little extra to my run and retrieved my prize.  
It was windy and I flew it about 1/2 to my car.  


I returned at sunset
and found a flower

No comments:

Post a Comment