Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Every run has a story to tell.

After spending the last 40 days or s running up and down mountains following other people paths I returned home to the freedom of the beach 

Now I am not complaining I had a awesome adventure, I went to some beautiful places and shared experiences with amazing friends.
But?
There is no place I would rather run than in the warm soft soft sand of the South Bay.  Nothing better than running slow, sinking deep and feeling the warmth of the sun absorbed by mother Earth.
 I was in search of shovels but founds hearts.
 Do you like my new shades?  What does this mean? Is love in my future?
 Yes I did find some shovels but I also found the girl of my dreams.
"Ooh La La"
Too bad she is only 8 inches tall.

I guess I will have to try again tomorrow.
:)
#SweeneyDoes

No comments:

Post a Comment