Monday, August 1, 2011

JULY

What the hell happened to July.  


Summer has been flying by.

  I'm still at the beach every chance I get.  Each time I run I scour the sand for trove.  I remain ever diligent in search! (yeah sure) I must  ignore the grace of the dolphins swimming or the gull's in flight.  The beauty of a million girls in bikinis or a 1,000 glorious sunsets I see none of it. 

Gold Fever? NO!  

I could careless about money!

It's plastic shovels that I'm after

(sorry about the rambling)

Well I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I'd clean out some crap from the trunk of my car.  What you see above are all item's I found last month.  I probably found about 3 times as many things but I'm getting better about giving away the better sand toys when ! come across sad kids with hot moms (did I really just say that?) 


I finally found a bucket! Then later on the same run I found a second one. (what are the odd's?)  I think if I take the one with the Panda's on it to the zoo I might get a discount on popcorn as well. (bonus)
 Of course I found some shovels.  I always find shovels
One day I found this broken shovel.  I have a thing broken shovels (wow, what a strange fetish) You see when I was kid I was acrayon breaker.  (still am)  I may have a kind heart but I'm  not a real gentile dude.  When my nephews were younger, I  would give my best effort to dig the biggest hole I could. Almost every time I would break their shovels sometimes 2 or 3 of them. (what a bad uncle)  Anyway the broken shovels on the beach let me know that I'm not alone. :)  
Well,I was stoked  to find  the broken green shovel but later in the same run I found the Goliath.  (the biggest shovel in my collection)
Rakes 
It's amazing that modern technology can now combine a rake a sifter (wow)
 That fish has a strange smile (I wonder what he's up to?) and my first gator

 Found them both on the same run
 Found the discs on the same day but different runs
 Fire.
 Now I can finally organize my tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment