Thursday, January 26, 2012

Taking life one grain at a time

1/24
22 miles
I got to the beach a little early and really wanted to catch the sunset

Lately I've been trying take it all in.  I don't need material things (shovels) Spontaneous expressions of art are what's been fueling my fire. 
 (now don't I sound all hoidy toidy)
 Ameoba from another planet perhaps?
 I'm not sure what it is but I like it.  It reminds me of when I was a kid and found a candy on the floor.
(I hope it wasn't birth control)
 For me baseball season doesn't start till the Pat's play their last football game.  In 9 days in begins.
Go halo's
Sweet I got a gold star
 Tombstone
 So far it's the biggest shovel of the year at over a foot long.  It also gets bonus points for the heart shaped handle
(see I have a soft side)
 Why on earth would a fish evolve to have such big lips?
 Warning: do not strare directly into Hypno-Toad's eyes!
 Free membership? I'm totally not going.
 Some people need sophisticated tools to find treasure?
 Not me. 
$$$ Cha-Ching $$$
 nice belt clip
 Now here's something you don't see everyday.  4 dudes in diapers going for a swim together.  
(wouldn't it be easier to just pee in your board shorts?)

 Quite an elaborate bridge for such little clearence.
 Nature f'n kicks ass.
 The Dockweiler Yacht Club
Mars?

"Jesus Christ already is this really still the same run? "
"Pat why are you talking to yourself?"
"I don't know."
"Nice weather outside."
"Indeed"
"We should talk more often?"
"Your lame".
"I'm you!"
"Oh, Never mind get on with your stupid blog post."
 The beach ends here! Time to turn around. 
It looks like were in store for a pretty nice sunset 
 A little pretentious for my liking.  Really it's just a freaking city and Angels? I never seen one!
“What day is it?" 
It's today," squeaked Piglet. 
My favorite day," said Pooh.” 
 Someday this ball will be filled with water. I can't wait to see the surprise on my sisters face.

 That sun is getting pretty low.
 Two things wrong with this picture.  First off the ghost is pointing the wrong direction.  Second obviously some ghost loving hippie stepped on Pac-mans face to save Clyde's life.
 I wonder if I'll make the local crime watch running around with this bad boy?
 Solo performance by a red beak.
 That sunset keeps getting better!
 Totally worth the 22 mile run!
 Except for the stupid treasure seekers that left these craters in my sand.

As I left the sand I saw a friend from a few days prior and all was good once again.

1/25
8 miles
Without words a friend of mine I had not seen or talked to in years drew me this! 
 It meant the world to me to know that she still cared.
:)
Vegan steak?
It actually has wood grain molded into the plastic. 
Pretty damn classy if you ask me!
Another one for my graveyard
 A really unique castle

 Sand Shark

1/26
4 miles

I wasn't supposed to run today but the sun was out and I couldn't resist. After my run I went for a little walk with my camera.
 I had been working the muscles in me feet rally hard the past few days.  I decided to loosen them up stepping on every stone I could find letting nature massage my plantar fascia.
 Now for a little too much info!
I love the crunching sensation of shells breaking under my feet.  I did my best to help speed up the circle of life smashing each shell in my path.
 This kite defies all logic
Why not express your love.  I guess this person couldn't hold it in any longer.  It inspired me to make my own proclamation.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment