Sunday, December 1, 2013

Some Pretty Beach'n Art

I'm usually in a good mood but yesterday I was in an extra good mood. 

I had arrived at the beach around 1:30 p.m. and it looked like there was gonna be great sunset.  My body was a bit beat up and I didn't want to run more than 10 miles.  The tide was low and I went on walk in serch of art.
 You never know what your gonna find other than hearts and happy faces which are pretty much guaranteed

What are my favorite things to find?
I must say I have a pretty eclectic taste
(holding my nose up in the air as I type)
 My favorites include:

Creepy faces, loses at tic tac toe, mistakes drawing a star (totally me when I was a kid) strange names and anything weird or obscene 
and
I am always on the look out for an I <3 Pat.
:)
Alligator or Crocodile?
I really liked this giant robot with dancing people
I'm loving Ryan's last name.
When I was kid we were told to stop calling them star fish and call them sea stars instead.
Is that ban still in effect?
Creepy, Yes
I like the wink. 
Is that a Cock and Balls or do I just have a dirty mind?
(I love that someone took the time to draw this in the sand)
and
then about three blocks away
I don't think those boobs are real they look a little too far apart
Simple yet elegant.
 Same artist as the pic before
Of course I did find a few shovels while I ran
( a keen eye would notice the heart on the broken)
that reminds me of a song
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UQU4sIn96M4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

 My own contribution as I sat and watched the sunset
Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment