Sunday, December 29, 2013

Where have all the shovels gone?


After a 4 week hiatus I returned to the sand.  Over the past 3 days I have logged about 45 soft sand miles and this is what I have found.
Normally I average about one shovel per 7 or 8 miles ran, yet this weekend I have only found one?
Call me paranoid or optimistic
 but
this leads me to the conclusion that someone has moved on my turf .
(I mean sand)

Famous artist rendition of who this someone may be.

What does this mean to me?
I need to get up earlier, run farther, run more often and run for longer periods of time.

Whether you are a figment of my imagination or a mysterious sexy stranger I doesn't matter.
 I'll be at the beach bright an early tomorrow morning doing what love to do.
Life is Good!
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment