Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The wind was howling.  It was one of those days where your foot prints disappear before you get a chance to see them.  The beach was taking on a transformation.  I could feel a tiny bite from each grain of sand blowing by reminding that I was alive.
 The sand was warm and the air was crisp forcing me to wear a beanie until I got the blood flowing.

Today was an interesting day? I was 18  hours into 24 fast of now water or food.  I only planned on a one hour run because of a sore foot but I was moving so slow my heart rate was probably under 80 and I had a certain serenity to my movements.

After the first hour I decided to walk for a bit picking up trash which I tend to do when I can't run
On days like this treasures abound including the sun and moon, some gmo lettuce plus the oldest looking penny I have ever seen

After an hour of walking I couldn't resist running for another hour before heading to the gym.
 I has just finished listening to an NPR podcast about the Puppy Channel
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sKEQQJ4VHpY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Any excuse to watch dumb videos of Puppies is okay in my book.
If I ever host a race on the beach or I guess any race in general I'm giving out shovels instead of medals. This one is a little bigger that the average size, so perhaps this would be for 3rd place male age 40-45
Bubble gun with apple scented bubbles? Are they edible or not?  I have had edible bubbles in the past but these just say scented.  HMM?  Yet another mystery to be solve?


No comments:

Post a Comment