Thursday, June 6, 2013

Jellyfish and Tiaras



Yes I know this isn't Beach!
 This Saturday I am running a race to help raise funds for the Roundhouse Aquarium at the end of the Manhattan Beach Pier. So I decided to bring my camera along with me and snap a couple shots for the race report I will write next week.
Here's a pic of the nice lady accepting my entry for the race.  It also doubles as proof that I payed since I used cash and haven't seen my check book in years.

"Hey Buddy."
If you are ever near the Manhattan Beach pier the Aquarium is free to the public and it worth stopping by for a few minutes. I've been going there since I was a little kid and I'm stoked that I can help them raise a couple bucks.
The course is along the shoreline

I know what your thinking "Pat, this is cool and all by I want to see some shovels!"
Here you go
and here's another

I had waited until the afternoon to go running, because the stupid weather report said the June gloom marine layer was gonna burn off?
Boy were they wrong.
BRRR!
Why do I always  get to the beach after the Princess has left and why did she get her tiara?
"Damn you Bowser!"
On second thought?
After scouring the scene there didn't seem to be any signs of struggle.
  I bet her and Mario are just going it inside one of the closed up lifeguard towers?
That reminds time to hit the gym and go catch the end of the
Angel Game.




No comments:

Post a Comment