Saturday, September 21, 2013

It's not about how far or fast. What really matters is how many shovels you find along the way!


On average I go t the beach about 10 times a week.  
However
this summer I spent at least a month exploring mountains.
Although mountains can be pretty spectacular. I was out of my element .  While my head was in the clouds my heart still remained in the sand.
Enough with the BS  personal reflection. 
Here's what you really came for

This is just a fraction of this items I have found summer.
Only one of the items is special to me to me can you guess which one?
Choose wisely?
The first person to guess correctly can have there choice of any item pictured including that of which I cherish
Wow!
Boy am I generous
:)
Life is short, go outside and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment