Friday, January 17, 2014

Apocalyptic Skies and Blasphemous Birthday love.

Yesterday January 16th 2014
Smoke filled an apocalyptic Sky.
Pic from January 15th
There were warnings written in the sand.

Perhaps it was from a local fire?
or
Was it because the Anti Christ had finally turned of legal age to be president?
(I think I saw that report on Fox News)
Time for a new world order ?
Or an excuse to post some crazy sky pics
 along with my one of my favorite songs from when I was a kid?
Preposterous
I dream of a world where people do not alienate each other because of a an imaginary friend someone made up thousands of years ago.  A world where everyone is equal.  A world of tolerance.  A world without boarders and a world without guns.
A world where people spend their time loving one another

 So much love is wasted on god when it could be used telling a real person that you care about them,  hugging someone who is sad , making a new friend or putting a smile on the face of a child.

Disclaimer: 
It's not so much and antichrist belief.  I simply don't believe that such a dude existed. It's more of and anti pompousness of organized religion. For if Mr. jesus was real I bet he would agree with me.
And you thought all those racist republican hypocrites hated Obama?
Wait til the get a load of me!

Hail to the Chief
 And last but not least

I found this shovel
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment